Daytime : +27 31 500 7390
Office hours : 078 624 5136
Fax : 0866 902 197
E-mail : email@example.com
|Home | Contact Us|
There are three easy steps to registering a Close Corporation.
Step 1 : Order Online
1. Fill in our online order form - click Register a Company in the menu.
Step 2 : Pay Fee
Pay fee of R650 by Internet Transfer (EFT) / Bank deposit details below :
We require payment upfront to proceed with registration. Payment for CC amendment must be done within 3 working days of submitting an application online.
Step 3 : Fax through, and then Post original documents through to us
3. Fax signed Limited Power of Attorney form together with photocopy of ID Document of each member to 0866 902 197
Post the original signed Limited Power of Attorney form together with photocopy of ID Document of each member to :
QuickCC, P.O. Box 61095, Phoenix, 4080
The quicker we receive these documents, the faster your CC application will go through. We cannot register your CC without these documents!
CC Registration Prices & Timelines
1. Register a new CC - R650 - All inclusive.
2. It takes 3-4 working days for us to register your CC name with the DTI.
3. Your Founding Statement takes 1-2 working days to register. This is your main business document.
4. Final CC documents e-mailed to you instantly.
5. Includes 1 Year Free amendments with every CC as part of our Standard Service Agreement.
PLEASE NOTE: Speed of registrations sometimes depends on backlog of work at DTi offices.
The average waiting periods are as follows:
Name reservation : 3-4 days
Founding Statement : 1-2 days
The Name Reservation and Founding Statement will be dispatched to you electronically by e-mail as soon as we have completed processing your application.
The speed with which you make payment will also play a role in swiftness of registration.
Your documents (Power of Attorney + ID's) should be faxed and then posted to us immediately, preferably the same day you make the application. This will ultimately decide your registration times.
You may want to Print this page for later reference.
Copyright (C) QUICKCC CC | CK 2006/126920/23 | All Rights Reserved. | Please read ourdisclaimer.